Reservations regarding the results of the rent screening on CheckRent.dk
The result presumes that the user’s leased residence is:
- An actual lease arrangement, not a subletting arrangement.
- A privately leased residence (i.e., not public housing or similar).
- Not a “mixed” lease (i.e., one where a portion of the lease is commercial).
- The property began to be leased before 31 December 1991.
- Not located in an unregulated municipality.
- Not part of a property subject to regulations on index-financed construction or special urban renewal regulations.
- Not a furnished residence in a previous commercial-use lease, attic space, or newly furnished floor.
- Not covered by the rent setting provisions of §47-52 of the Rental Act.
- Not covered by the rent setting provisions of §5 (1), (7), or (8) of the Housing Regulation Act; i.e., expense-based rent, since these rent setting provisions require a critical review of the most recent notice and accompanying attachments of an expense-based rent budget